Make Pattern Fitting the Easiest Part of Sewing!
Is YES one of your answers?
Take this Fitting Quiz and find out:
1. Do you think you've tried almost every fitting solution?
2. Do you think you have the most impossible figure in
the world to fit?
3. Do you automatically think you are always 'hard to fit'?
4. Are you one size on top and a different size on the bottom?
5. Do clothing and sewing patterns generally not fit
as you'd like them to?
6. Do you sew for everyone else, but not for yourself?
7. Have you given up personal sewing in favor of
craft & quilting projects due to fitting concerns?
8. Do you still want to sew clothes to fit your unique
body shape and size?
9. Would you like to have a pattern that literally
'blueprints' your unique shape in less than 1 hour?
10. Do you want to look good and have many fashion
choices with your wardrobe?
If you answered YES to even ONE of these questions,
then say YES! to the perfect solution to achieve the best-fitting clothes possible for your body shape - the Sure-Fit Designs™ system of pattern fitting and designing.
Just browse through the site...
Just try one of the pattern fitting kits...
Just Imagine...a pattern that fits exclusively you!!
Let the result speak for itself.
For the interactive version, complete the quiz immediately below.
PO Box 5698, Eugene, OR 97405 USA (541)344-0422 email@example.com Copyright © 2010-2015, Ranita Corporation, Eugene, OR
4 Free Getting-Started Gifts with Subscription
- Instructions for this 'Pretty in Peach Princess Jacket' design
- Instructions for the Color-Blocked T-Shirt
- 4-pg. essential Guide to Sewing Notions
- Drawing tool - Designer's Companion (with 1st order)
You will receive an email asking your to confirm your subscription. (Watch for this in your email Inbox. If it's not there, check your Junk/Spam folder). Then you'll be directed to the Subscription Gifts page where you can choose 1 or more of the Welcome Gifts (see revolving carousel below).
No Spam - Total Privacy - Unsubscribe at any time
To see what the Designer's Companion is used for and how it is different from the Designing Stylus, please click here.