Ranita Corporation – Refund Policy
Please click here to review the SFD/Ranita Corporation Refund Policy
How to Order:
Orders can be placed online, by telephone, or personal check/Money Order
1. When ordering online you have your choice to order and pay via PayPal OR any major credit card (Visa, MC, American Express or Discover). On any given product page, choose the SFD items or combination you want from the drop-down window selections, then click the Add to Cart button. This takes you to the Shopping Cart.
To see the required Shipping & Handling fee, simply enter your country and zip (postal) code. When you click UPDATE CART, the Shipping & Handling fee will be added.
Then click Checkout with PayPal or any major Credit Card. This link will take you either into PayPal.com or give you a screen that allows you to enter your credit card details. Simply follow the prompts and pay with your choice of Credit Card or your Paypal account balance if you have a PP account.
2. If ordering by phone, call 541-344-0422 - an Oregon (Pacific Time) number. 3. If you wish to pay by personal check/Money Order, print out this Order Form. Please note that it does not offer all the possible combinations that are available through online or phone ordering, nor is S&H quoted as this varies depending on the combination of items ordered. If paying by personal check, the order will be held for a minimum of 10 days for check clearance, or you can always send a Cashier's Check or Money Order. Please call (541) 344-0422 or email for a S&H quote. 5. Special Orders: For special orders or combinations of products that you currently do not see listed, please email directly for product pricing and S&H quote. 6. PayPal Credit - No finance charge on orders over $100 when paid within 6 months. 7. Lay-Away Order Option: If you would like to purchase the 3-Kit Combo or Works Combo or Works Combo PLUS, but would prefer to do so on a lay-away or payment plan, please contact Glenda directly via email or phone 541-344-0422. A Lay-Away plan can be tailored to suit your requirements.
International Online Orders:
We welcome international orders from all destinations. All prices quoted are in US$. The final amount will be converted to your currency at the time of bank processing. All currency exchange rates fluctuate on a daily basis. To determine the approximate $ amount in your currency, do a Google search on exchange rates.
- Click the Add to Cart button for the items or Combo package you desire.
- Then when you are in the Shopping Cart, use the drop-down window to select your country (Ship to Country), then enter your Zip/Postal Code and click Update Cart. The necessary S&H will be added automatically.
- Proceed to Checkout with PayPal or other major Credit Card. You do NOT need to have a PayPal account. You maypay with any of the major credit cards listed above.
- International Duty/Taxes: Depending on where you reside, your country may charge import duty/taxes on sewing goods/materials. If your government charges duty/taxes, the amount will no doubt vary from country to country. Please be aware that upon delivery, your package may be assessed import fees. Sure-Fit Designs/Ranita Corporation waives any knowledge or responsibility as to the dollar amounts of these duty/taxes that may be imposed by your country.
8. International Orders by Phone: If you wish to place your order by phone, please be aware of the time zone considerations when calling from your country. Sure-Fit Designs is located in Eugene, Oregon - which is in the Pacific Time zone of the USA.
9. International Shipping & Handling Fees In order to keep your shipping costs to a minimum, some orders are shipped via First Class International mail (the least expensive method but does NOT have tracking). However, there is a size and weight restriction on packages that can be sent via First Class International. As the box becomes bigger and heavier, the next mailing option is Priority Mail. Priority Mail costs more and requires a 'long form Customs Declaration'. The Customs Declaration number is trackable, whereas the First Class option is not trackable. If you wish to have extra mailing security and tracking added to your order, please let me know and a rate will be quoted. Email Glenda.
Order Processing, & estimated Delivery time
Most orders are typically processed on Mondays and Thursdays of any given week with the exception being Federal holidays that fall on Monday or Thursday.
In the USA, the majority of orders are sent via Priority Mail (USPS) and will arrive within 2 - 3 business days.
For international (except the UK & South Africa) orders, delivery is usually between 10 - 20 days depending on your country and how quickly your Customs office processes the package. Sometimes orders are held up in Customs for clearance. There is nothing we at Sure-Fit Designs can do about this. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. Once SFD has packaged and transferred the order to the carrier (USPS - United States Postal Service) and then into the hands of your local carrier, SFD is not responsible for what happens on your end. Inaccurate delivery address information (given by you) or if the package is lost, stolen or delivered to the wrong address, this is the responsibility of your local carrier.
Please watch this short video on International Phone Ordering
Sure-Fit Designs™ Ordering Information
PO Box 5698, Eugene, OR 97405 USA (541)344-0422 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright © 2010-2015, Ranita Corporation, Eugene, OR
4 Free Getting-Started Gifts with Subscription
- Instructions for this 'Pretty in Peach Princess Jacket' design
- Instructions for the Color-Blocked T-Shirt
- 4-pg. essential Guide to Sewing Notions
- Drawing tool - Designer's Companion (with 1st order)
You will receive an email asking your to confirm your subscription. (Watch for this in your email Inbox. If it's not there, check your Junk/Spam folder). Then you'll be directed to the Subscription Gifts page where you can choose 1 or more of the Welcome Gifts (see revolving carousel below).
No Spam - Total Privacy - Unsubscribe at any time
To see what the Designer's Companion is used for and how it is different from the Designing Stylus, please click here.