Totally NEW as of March 2015
The introductory How-To DVD is 3 hr. 45 minutes in duration - a 2-DVD set. It is the starting point to draw your Body Match™. It gives detailed instructions of how to measure, personalize your body, and create patterns that fit exclusively you using the Sure-Fit Designs system of pattern fitting & designing.
In this 2-DVD set, you will receive:
- ~4 hrs detailed video instruction
- taking accurate measurements for ladies blouse & skirt, pants, the unisex Shirt Kit, Children's clothing and Men's Pants
- Filmed in HD with many close-ups for clarity
- Designing overview for dresses/blouses/skirts/pants/shirt and children's patterns
- Beginner to advanced will benefit
This 2-DVD set is available for $29.95
Copyright © 2010, Ranita Corporation, Eugene, OR
How Important is good Fit?...
International Orders Welcome!
When ordering from International countries, simply choose the item(s) you wish to purchase, then when in the Shopping Cart, enter your country and postal code on the left hand side of the cart, then click Update Cart. The appropriate international postage will be added.
If you have questions, please email.
Order by Phone
Your Online Home for Pattern Fitting, Sewing & Designing!
100+ FREE Fitting & Sewing Videos
Quickly fit your unique body shape & size - pants, blouses, skirts,
dresses, jackets, coats, unisex shirts, children's clothing & men's pants.
Join the Sure-Fit Designs™ community and SFD Newsletter.
You'll receive Free 'Getting Started Gifts' including:
- Instructions for this 'Pretty in Peach Princess Jacket' design
- Instructions for the Color-Blocked T-Shirt
- 4-pg. essential Guide to Sewing Notions
- Drawing tool - Designer's Companion (with 1st order)
You will receive an email asking your to confirm your subscription. (Watch for this in your email Inbox. If it's not there, check your Junk/Spam folder). Then you'll be directed to the Subscription Gifts page where you can choose 1 or more of the Welcome Gifts (see revolving carousel below).
No Spam - Total Privacy - Unsubscribe at any time
To see what the Designer's Companion is used for and how it is different from the Designing Stylus, please click here.
See what's in the new introductory How-To DVD. Watch this short video overview showing content and highlights.